[Ncabs] Reminder: Student seminar on Saturday

Kenia Flores kenia.flores101 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 02:52:32 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. Very few of you have signed up to
attend the seminar on Saturday. Please, please let me know ASAP if you
are able to make it. I want this seminar to be beneficial for students
and I do not want to waste the time of those who have graciously
agreed to speak on the panel. I have attached the flyer with the link
to RSVP. Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful evening.

Sincerely,
Kenia Flores
President, North Carolina Association of Blind Students