[Ncabs] LOCATION CHANGE Welcome To State Convention!! Tonight’s Agenda

Milan Novakovic milannovakovic99 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 22:30:38 UTC 2017

Sorry guys, tonight’s event will actually be in the Mortdecai room. See you at 7:15pm.

Sincerely,

Milan Novakovic
(He, Him, His)
Political Science: International Affairs Major
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Email: milannovakovic99 at gmail.com
Cell: +1 (704)-577-6954
"Some people DREAM about success, others get up and WORK for it"-Author Unknown