[Ncabs] H.R. 620

Sharon Newton sharon_newton at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 15 20:13:23 UTC 2018

H.R. 620 passed in the House of Representatives.  The North Carolina vote
was along party lines, meaning that all Republican reps (11) votes for it,
and our two Democratic reps voted against it.   Please thank these two
Democrats for voting against it - Rep. Alma Adams and Rep. David Price.
Capitol switchboard number is 202-224-3121.  To reach Alma Adams' office you
can use my zip code 28204.  To reach David Price's office after the computer
tells you to hit 1 for your senator or 2 for your representative, it will
also give you the option to push 0 to go through the operator!

Thanks to everyone who called in!

Sharon Newton