[Ncabs] Glow-A-Thon

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:29:13 UTC 2018

Good evening NCABSters,

The EYE Retreat is in need of some help on Friday, April 13.

The EYE Retreat is hosting an annual fundraiser in conjunction with Wake
County Schools. Your attendance is requested.  Could you encourage your
friends, family, and others to come?

The cost is $10.

The Glow-A-Thon is from 6pm to 9pm at The Governor Morehead School for the
Blind.  Participants walk laps.  Each person selects a grade level to walk
for and the grade level with the most laps at the end of the night receives
a surprise (usually a pizza party).

There are typically food trucks there too.

A few years ago, the Glow-A-Thon had to be postponed at the last minute due
to severe weather.  Please monitor social media and our website for update
in the event of inclement weather.

In light of recent events, we are also working closely to ensure there is
appropriate security and safety in place.

Contact Dr. Alan Chase at aachase1 at gmail.com for more information.

*Dr. Alan A. Chase*
Assistant Principal, Tennessee School for the Blind
President & Executive Director, Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat