[Ncabs] Conference Call: Monday April 22 at 8pm

Kenia Flores-Student kenia.flores at furman.edu
Sun Apr 14 23:21:25 UTC 2019

Good evening students,

I hope you are all staying afloat as we gear up for finals.

We will be having a conference call on April 22nd at 8pm eastern. The phone number is 712-432-3900, and the access code is 3866158. I hope y'all will be able to make it!

Additionally, President Weddington needs some information from us for the membership list. If you could please text or email me off list the following, that would be great.  Please know you need to pay dues if you have not already if you wish to be considered a member. Please let me know if you have any questions and concerns. I look forward to speaking with y'all on April 22nd.

What I need from you:

Email address

Mailing address

Phone number

Do you use a cane or dog?

Preferred reading format-braille, audio, large print, electronic)?

Birthday

What is your role in the division and how long have you been a member?

Best,
Kenia Flores

Kenia Flores
Furman University '20
Departments of Politics & International Affairs and History
2nd Vice President | National Association of Blind Students
President | North Carolina Association of Blind Students
(704) 476-6629
Kenia.flores at furman.edu