[NCABS] National Federation of the Blind and Pearson Announce Agreement to Promote Equal Access to Education

Jewel Cox herekittykat97 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 07:45:09 UTC 2020

Yay! As a language junkie, this is huge in my mind. Where do I sign up to volunteer in accessing bliness-related issues in Pearson products? I have experience    assessing websits,products,  and apps for accessibility issues through a paying organization and my personal interest in accessibility.I also have past experience with Pearson products,particularly in Spanish and German,  though I didn't get beyond the first class in German so don't know how useful that will be. But I am almost fluent in Spanish,  no thanks to Pearsoninaccessibility issues. I would loveto volunteer with this project in whatever capacity is deemed most appropriate.
~Amber "Nadia" Gaspard-Cox
functionally totally blind user of VO on IOS and JAWS on Microsoft

Sent from my iPhone