[NCABS] 2021 EYE Retreat

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 02:30:18 UTC 2021

Good evening,

We are pleased to announce that the 2021 EYE Retreat will be held July 30
to August 2 at Camp Dogwood in Sherrills Ford, NC.

This year we will offer a day only option as well as an overnight option.
Our class offerings will focus on self-advocacy, independence, social
skills, cooking, assistive technology, recreation and more.

We are also introducing the 1st annual Parent / Family Retreat!  Parent and
family classes will include an introduction to braille, understanding an
IEP, and much more!

A flyer is attached for you to share with students and families.

We are in need of volunteers and mentors.  Please use the applications
below to sign-up.

Student and Parent Application Link:  https://forms.gle/sjSYbaxyALygqpBNA

Staff and Volunteer Application Link:   https://forms.gle/HSNpT86bQGCJ5zjL8

Thanks!

*Dr. Alan A. Chase*
Assistant Principal, Tennessee School for the Blind
President & Executive Director, Envisioning Youth Empowerment Retreat