[Nd-talk] Next NFB of North Dakota Teleconference

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:33:29 UTC 2013

Be sure to mark your calendars for Thursday, July 18, from 8:00 PM CT for
the next monthly meeting of the NFB of North Dakota meeting via Free
Conference.

A notice from Free conference will be sent out to you later if we have your
e-mail address. If you are not sure if you are added to the Free Conference
list, or would like to be included please send Milton a private e-mail
message to mota1252 at gmail.com with your e-mail address and complete contact
information so that we can keep contact with you privately.

Milton Ota, Moderator
NFB of North Dakota
Phone 701.212.0154
E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com