[Nd-talk] FW: MagWin Screen Magnifier and Reader Beta Program

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:42:28 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: mailer at getmagwin.com [mailto:mailer at mail186-7.suw21.mandrillapp.com] On Behalf Of mailer at getmagwin.com
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 6:03 PM
To: Jeannie Krull <jmkrull at ndipat.org>
Subject: MagWin Screen Magnifier and Reader Beta Program

 <http://www.getmagwin.com/>

 MagWin Screen Magnifier and Reader

 Become a MagWin Screen Magnifier/Reader Beta tester.
We are rolling out our newest release and looking for beta testers. This new version features a new user interface, increased performance, and compatibility with Windows 10. We are looking for people to provide us feedback and input to make this program even better.
MagWin is an affordable and portable screen magnifier and reader. Available on a USB stick, it is completely mobile.
If you are interested in becoming a beta tester along with some of our extra beta program perks, simply reply to this email.

 <http://www.getmagwin.com/>

 * *MagWin reading software enlarges what is on your computer screen.
MagWin incorporates our ground breaking screen magnification/reading software into an easy to use software package.

 Become a MagWin Screen Magnifier/Reader Beta tester.
We are rolling out our newest release and looking for beta testers. This new version features a new user interface, increased performance, and compatibility with Windows 10. We are looking for people to provide us feedback and input to make this program even better.
MagWin is an affordable and portable screen magnifier and reader. Available on a USB stick, it is completely mobile with no installation.