[Nd-talk] National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota 2016 State Convention

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:31:35 UTC 2016

When: Saturday, September 17, 2016

Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

Cost: $25.00 (includes lunch)

Where: Baymont Inn and suite

            3333 13th Avenue, South

            Fargo, North Dakota 58103

Phone: (701) 235-3333

Come and learn about what is happening at the National Library Service for
the Blind and Physically Handicapped NLS, the North Dakota Talkingbook
Library and Vocational Rehabilitation services for blind and visually
impaired person in North Dakota.

Joining us this year as our national Representative is Dan Wenzel, Director
of Blindness: Learning

In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.  in Minneapolis. Dan is assigned to us by

our national president Mark Riccobono to represent him as there will be a

number of state conventions throughout the fall months and he cannot attend

them all.  We will have an exciting program with lots of fun and several

There will be door prizes to be given away to attendees.  The luncheon will
be catered by

the hotel.  If you have special diet requirements, please let us know ASAP

so we can ensure your needs are being met.  Please contact Milton at (701)

212-0154 or e-mail him at mota1252 at gmail.com <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com>.
if you plan to attend the

convention, please RSVP by Friday, September 2, 2016.

We will accept payment in checks or cash, for registration and lunch at the
door. If making payment by check make check payable to: National Federation
of the Blind of ND.

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: <http://nfbnd.org/>

909 8th Street, South

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Phone: (701) 212-0154