[Nd-talk] FW: NFB of ND Fund Raiser

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:03:17 UTC 2016

Hello Friends:

The National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota has started a
fundraising campaign with Schwann Foods. You can help by reading and
following the instructions in the flyer attached to this message. The
fundraising campaign begins on March 15 and will end on April 29 of 2016.

Please help us raise funds so that we can expand programs of the National
Federation of the Blind of North Dakota and help blind people learn about
how they can live the life they want.

Should you have questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th Street, South

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Phone: (701) 212-0154

Cell: (808) 295-2528

E-maiol: mota1252 at gmail.com <mailto:mota1252 at gmail.com>

It's TIME to Eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

 <http://www.nfb.org/TIME> http://www.nfb.org/TIME

blindness is not what holds you back.

 <https://nfb.org/make-gift> Make a gift to the National Federation of the
Blind and help ensure all blind Americans live the lives they wantIt's TIME