[Nd-talk] Meeting Reminder

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 15:43:28 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone:

This is a reminder that we will be meeting at Happy Joe's Pizza and Ice
Cream on Saturday, November 18. The meeting will begin at 2 PM but if you
are planning to have a meal, it is suggested that you arrive by 1 PM to give
wait staff time to process your order. This is so that there is no
disturbance while the meeting is going on.

If you are unable to join us at Happy Joe's, you can join us by phone by
dialing 712.832.8300 and entering the room ID 9381122# The conference room
line will open at 2 PM.

For All: please allow at least 2 hours for the meeting from 2 to 4 PM.

We will have the regular agenda items and continue with our discussion of
the National Federation of the Blind Branding and philosophy.

Hope to see as many of you there!

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS

OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES BETWEEN BLIND
PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT; BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT
HOLDS

YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION
SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.