[Nd-talk] October Meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:31:43 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone:

I would like to schedule our October in-person and teleconference meeting
for either Saturday, October 14 or Saturday, October 21, for a time of 2:00
PM in Fargo, at the Happy Joe's Pizza and Ice Cream, 2511 South University
Drive.

Plans are to have the October Presidential Release, update on what is
happening with the Uber Monitoring, Cartronic ATM testing, and approve
additional expendature from our 2017 Convention. We will also take time to
talk philosophy of the National Federation of the Blind and its Branding.

If there are questions, please let me know.

I would like to hear back from all that plan to attend and the preference of
your date.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing as many of you at the October meeting.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES
BETWEEN BLIND PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT;
BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT HOLDS YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR
OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.