[Nd-talk] FW: Holman Prize

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:06:06 UTC 2018

From: Peggy Chong [mailto:chongpeggy10 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:14 AM
To: peggy chong <chongpeggy10 at gmail.com>
Subject: Holman Prize

Hello  to all of you who follow The Blind History Lady.

Again this year I have entered the contest for the Holman Prize to help fund
my research.  The Holman Prize would assist me to travel to libraries back
east to view original documents that are not digitized or on-line.  One of
the places I wish to go to is the Maryland State Librry and review the Red
Cross boxes that include files on the rehabilitation hospital for blinded
WWI soldiers.  Funding would also assist in publicizing my work.

One of the ways you all can help is to visit  my YouTube entrance video and
like it.  The more "likes" I get, the greater my chances of a spot in the
final round.  Just visit,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_W7zX4B47c.
Then press the  like button below.

Thanks to all of you  for your support.

Peggy Chong