[Nd-talk] FW: episode of Eyes On Success about your experiences in school and at work aired today

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:07:27 UTC 2018

From: Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600)
[mailto:kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 8:52 AM
To: Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600) <kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>
Subject: FW: episode of Eyes On Success about your experiences in school and
at work aired today

From: Eyes On Success: Hosts Peter and Nancy
[mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 23:27
To: Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600) <kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov>
Subject: episode of Eyes On Success about your experiences in school and at
work aired today

Ken

Thank you again for a fun and fascinating interview about your experiences
in school and at work and also about internships at NASA.  The episode of
Eyes On Success based on that interview aired today (see links below).  We
hope you like it.  If you do, please feel free to post a link to it and/or
otherwise share it with anybody you think might be interested.  We only ask
that you use the link www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_1806_podcast.mp3
<http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_1806_podcast.mp3>  so we can track our
downloads.  We already tweeted about it to the NASA Internship Twitter feed.

You can subscribe to our Eyes On Success announcements list by sending an
e-mail to:

EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
<mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at googleGroups.com>

Subscribers to this list will receive weekly announcements of that week's
show, along with links to the audio and show notes for that episode.  In
addition there are occasional news items related to the show's contents.

If you would like to participate in discussions with other listeners and
connect with them, you might want to also join our Eyes On Success
discussion list.  You can do so by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com
<mailto:EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>

To post your own messages to this group you would send them to:

EOS_Discuss at GoogleGroups.com <mailto:EOS_Discuss at GoogleGroups.com>

If you would like to learn about becoming a sponsor of Eyes On Success and
promoting your organization and/or services with an "on air" message in each
week's episode and/or a print message on our web-site go to:
www.sponsor.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.sponsor.eyesonsuccess.net/>

 <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_1806_podcast.mp3> 1806 Overcoming
Obstacles in STEM (Feb. 7, 2018)
 <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/show_notes_1806.htm> Show Notes
Despite having to overcome many challenges as well as negative stereotypes
about the blind, Ken Silberman persisted to become both an engineer and
patent attorney. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Ken, who now works
in the education department of NASA, about his journey as well as
opportunities for the disabled to work as an intern at NASA.

The Hosts: Peter Torpey and Nancy Goodman Torpey

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_podcast>
www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net