[Nd-talk] FW: [announce] Come watch the Olympics with us!

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:28:04 UTC 2018

Greetings,

See the message below that came from the ACB national office.

Sherry

The following is a message from Aira:

Explorers,

We had so much fun with our Aira Super Bowl Experience, didn’t you?

For those of you who missed it, and for those of you who are Olympics fans...

We are providing a free conference call to hear Aira Agent Ashley describe the Opening Ceremony!

We will be catching the replay at 8pm EST / 5pm PST on NBC and cheer Team USA on to victory!

We are keeping it simple- just one phone number to dial:

(877) 568-4108, Enter Meeting ID: 536-565-714

The public broadcast is scheduled from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. All Explorers, their friends, and family are welcome to dial in.