[Nd-talk] FW: Survey: Blind/Visually Impaired Adults and Healthcare Professionals

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:26:35 UTC 2018

From: Healthcare Discrimination Research [mailto:utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 3:02 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Survey: Blind/Visually Impaired Adults and Healthcare Professionals

Hello,

My name is Carmel and I am a research assistant with the Judgment and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. We are conducting a study with blind/visually impaired adults about their interactions with healthcare professionals (i.e. doctors, pharmacy technicians, health insurance agents).  Survey participants are entered into a raffle for a $100 Amazon gift card.  The PI (a previous state and national NFB scholarship winner) is a blind doctoral candidate. Please help us recruit more participants by sharing the following message with the members of your chapter. If you have any questions please contact The Judgment and Decision Making Lab by replying to this e-mail or giving us a call at 915 747 8659 <tel:(915)%20747-8659> .

Thank you

Hello,

My name is Carmel and I am a research assistant with the Judgment and Decision Making Lab at the University of Texas at El Paso. We are conducting a study with blind/visually impaired adults and their interactions with healthcare professionals (i.e. doctors, pharmacy technicians, health insurance agents). Participants are entered into a raffle for a $100 Amazon gift card.  The PI is a blind doctoral candidate conducting her dissertation research. If you qualify for this study and are interested please contact the Judgment and Decision Making Lab via e-mail at  <mailto:utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com> utep.psyc.hcd at gmail.com or via phone at  <tel:(915)%20747-8659> 915 747 8659. If you know of anyone who qualifies and would be interested please share this message with them.

Thank you for your interest.

Best,

Carmel

--

Research Assistant

Judgement and Decision Making Lab

The University of Texas at El Paso

Phone:  <tel:(915)%20747-8659> (915) 747-8659