[Nd-talk] FW: Can you pass this email on to your members?

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:29:18 UTC 2018

From: Amanda Tolson <atolson at envisionamerica.com>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 12:23 PM
To: 'Milton and Charlene Ota' <mota1252 at gmail.com>; caota4 at gmail.com
Subject: Can you pass this email on to your members?

Hi Milton and Charlene,

I am hoping you can pass this email on to your members so that we can find
others ACT and JAWS users. The details are in the paragraph below. This is
not related to our companies products but instead our support of our
employees that need accessibility.

We are seeking users that have experience using JAWS with Customer Record
Management Software ACT! (Sage). As they may know ACT is not currently
accessible and difficult to use with JAWS. We would like to approach ACT
with multiple users that have the same need as our employees. As a united
front, I believe we can make accessibility a priority with ACT and all users
can perform their jobs effectively.

Your members can email, or call me if they too are struggling with ACT and
accessibility. atolson at envisionamerica.com
<mailto:atolson at envisionamerica.com>  941-702-6676 or 800-890-1180

Thank you for your help!

Amanda Tolson

Director of Sales

En-Vision America

825 4th Street W, Palmetto FL 34221

http://www.scriptability.com

Direct: 941-702-6676

Toll Free: 800-890-1180 ext. 116

Fax: 309-938-4948

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at atolson at envisionamerica.com
<mailto:atolson at envisionamerica.com>  and delete it permanently from your
computer files.  Thank you.