[Nd-talk] Theatre B presents: The Moors Audio Described

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:58:56 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

There will be an Audio Described live performance of “The Moors” at Theatre
B this Saturday.

The Moors

by Jen Silverman

Show Description: Set on a bleak and unforgiving landscape, this wildly
theatrical dark comedy is full of mystery, humor, and surprise. Part Brontë
sisters, part Twilight Zone, The Moors ensnares its bold and obsessive
characters in an elaborate game to make their mark in the world.

Audio Describer: Pam Strait

Pre show description and hands on set begins at 6:30PM

Show ends before 9:30PM

$20 per person

Theatre B Box Office 701-729-8880

Email info at theatreb.org <mailto:info at theatreb.org>

Theatre B address

215 10th Street North

Moorhead, MN 56560

Sherry E. Shirek

Secretary & Legislative Director

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Website www.nfbnd.org

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back