[Nd-talk] FW: I published a new book

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:25:55 UTC 2018

From: Peggy Chong <peggychong at earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:47 PM
To: Peggy Chong <peggychong at earthlink.net>
Subject: I published a new book

Hello All:

I have just published my new book Karsten Ohnstad-I Wanted To Be A Teacher
Just Like My Dad on Smashwords.com.  This had been a long-time in coming.
Karsten is someone I heard about years ago, back in Minnesota.   But I found
no one who knew him personally. He left a book, but little else for me to
try to learn more about this man.  I have and now I am ready to share.

What I found fascinating about karsten is that he was so open about his
self-doubt and how he dealt with it.  I was also much impressed with how he
never let the self-doubt dictate who and what he would become.

You can find the book at the following link,
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/831366

I hope several of you will download the book in your favorite format and let
me know what you think.

Peggy Chong

The Blind History Lady