[Nd-talk] NFB of North Dakota Meeting

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:53:17 UTC 2018

Greetings All:

This is a reminder that the monthly meeting of the NFB of North Dakota is
upcoming.

Plan to join us on Saturday, November 10, from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM for the
meeting to be held at the new home of Milton and Charlene. The address is:

4273 Coventry Drive, South

Unit E

Fargo, ND

This is a pot-luck affair and you should contact Charlene by phone at (701)
793-0146 or e-mail at caota4 at gmail.com <mailto:caota4 at gmail.com>  and let
her know what you plan to bring to share with the group. In talking to
Charlene, it sounds like we are going to have some kind of soup to keep
warm.

For those travelling via MAT Paratransit, be sure to let the reservationist
that you need to be dropped off at Unit E and picked up at the same
location.

For those coming by their own transportation we are down in the Ausgood
area,, near the Hornbacher's in Ausgood.

If you have questions, please call Milton at (701) 731-0511.

Milton