[Nd-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] NFBNJ: A Recipe For Thanksgiving And For Every Day!

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:01:33 UTC 2018

From: joe ruffalo

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:46 PM
Subject: NFBNJ: A Recipe For Thanksgiving And For Every Day!

The following recipe was printed in the Braille Monitor a few years ago and
thought that sharing the Federation Recipe for Thanksgiving and for other
days could be helpful to provide  with your members.

Looking forward to the remainder of 2018 and the opportunities to raise
expectations to live the life we want in 2019.

Joe

Joe Ruffalo, President
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org <http://www.nfbnj.org>

www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314

****

Federation Favorites:
Live The Life  You Want!Best served prior to the main cource or can be used
as a dessert.
Each affiliate could adjust as needed.

Federation Favorites:
a full cup of the following:
desire
determination,
positive attitude
involvement
philosophy
history

Pour all of the above into the affiliate, a chapter and or division.
Stir with love, hope and determination to transform dreams into reality
Spred on high expectations Serve to all that are striving to live the life
they want.
Serves the entire affiliate.

**