[Nd-talk] FW: [EOS] This week's episode: Preparing for Your First Guide Dog

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:43:44 UTC 2018

Greetings,

I thought some of you who I know have expressed an interest in training for a guide dog may like to listen to this podcast with Mark Gillard from Guide Dogs for the Blind who has many years of experience. I have worked with him in the past with some of my previous dogs both at home and at the school.

Please pass along to anyone you know who may be interested and have a waggy day!

Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek

Secretary & Legislative Director

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com>

www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookmarks>