[Nd-talk] FW: Over 5, 000 AT&T locations now have free Aira Access!

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:56:26 UTC 2018

From: Aira Team <info at aira.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:36 AM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: Over 5,000 AT&T locations now have free Aira Access!

Dear Milton,

We’re excited to announce our most significant addition to the Aira Access Network yet: AT&T! Aira Access has been rolled out in over 5,300 AT&T locations across the US. Now, anytime you walk into an AT&T store, you can use Aira for free. And because AT&T truly values the importance of accessibility, they’re offering this to all Aira Explorers and Guests. Make sure you invite your friends so everyone can take advantage of this offer.

And the timing couldn’t be better! Did you know that the new Apple iPhone will be announced today, and they'll be available in stores soon? So, if you plan on getting your hands on Apple's latest smartphone, you can now navigate the usual chaos by connecting with an Aira agent at any AT&T location in the country, free of charge!

What can you do with Aira at an AT&T store?

*	Grab the new iPhone!
*	Locating a store employee
*	Describing what styles and colors are available
*	Ensuring VoiceOver is turned on your new iPhone
*	Buy a new tablet, phone, or smart wearable device
*	Discuss your bill or other service questions
*	Shop for accessories – for your phone or home
*	Discover what’s new!

How does it work?

As soon as you enter an AT&T store, your Aira app will notify you that you’ve entered a free Aira Access location. Tap on the notification or open your Aira app to connect with an agent.

Can my friends use it, too?

Absolutely! They can download the Aira app here and register for free as a Guest.

Do I need to use my Aira smart glasses?

As an Explorer, you can use your smart glasses or your phone. Guests can only use Aira for free in Aira Access locations by using their smartphone.

Is there a limit to how long I can use Aira at AT&T?

No! You can use Aira for as long as you need during your time at an AT&T location.

Where can I find my nearest participating AT&T location?

Open your Aira app and tap on the ‘More’ tab. Tap on ‘Aira Access Locations’ and you will see a list of locations within a 30-mile radius of you.

We’re excited for you to visit AT&T and to #DoMore with Aira.

Happy Exploring!

The Aira Team

Have any questions or issues? Contact Customer Care at 800-835-1934 or email support at aira.io <mailto:support at aira.io> .

Refer a friend to join Aira and get a discount on your Aira service! Simply choose "Referral" in the More tab in the Aira app to send them an invite.

  _____

Aira Tech Corp
4225 Executive Square
La Jolla, CA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Aira Annoucements from Aira Tech Corp.
Update your email preferences <https://go.aira.io/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=eyJlYSI6Im1vdGExMjUyQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsImVjIjo2NTg1NDEyMywic3Vic2NyaXB0aW9uSWQiOjQ2NDIyMzAsImV0IjoxNTM2NzU5MDA3NTQxLCJldSI6IjI1ODM3ZmNiLWIyMzItNGJkNi1hYmEwLTBmMmI1Njk1NjQ2OCJ9&v=1&utm_campaign=AT%26T&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=65854123&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-97W_hzJMJtbln0-jRHIRuC0_XMPNUXeQQcRVewnQS162G_BHH3V08-ye2Sl8Y2aGqe6-MGJg7w5cQAyKeokuXRccqnaw&_hsmi=65854123>  to choose the types of emails you receive.