[ND-Talk] FW: [New post] FS Skill Building and Review, Improving JAWS Skills in Outlook

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:00:16 UTC 2019

From: Freedom Scientific Blog <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:56 AM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: [New post] FS Skill Building and Review, Improving JAWS Skills in Outlook

Elizabeth Whitaker posted: " Microsoft Outlook is a robust application with many useful features that increase productivity at home, in school, and in the workplace. During our last webinar, “Microsoft Outlook with JAWS”, we demonstrated a number of useful features for sending email"

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10>

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fs-skill-building-and-review-improving-jaws-skills-in-outlook/> FS Skill Building and Review, Improving JAWS Skills in Outlook

by  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker

Microsoft Outlook is a robust application with many useful
features that increase productivity at home, in school, and in the workplace. During
our last webinar, “Microsoft Outlook with JAWS”, we demonstrated a number of
useful features for sending email, managing contacts, and scheduling
appointments.

On August 15 at noon Eastern, we’ll provide a task-based
approach to learning Outlook with JAWS in “FS Skill Building and Review,
Improving JAWS Skills in Outlook”. We value your suggestions, and have built a
training based solely on your feedback. Here is a sneak peak at what you can
expect.

Add Attachments to An Outgoing Email

Attachments provide a convenient way to quickly share files
with others and can be easily added to an outgoing email. We’ll show you a common
method for adding files to a message that will save you time and increase
productivity.

Create Email Folders

Folders declutter your inbox and let you organize your mail
so you can easily locate specific messages when you need them. Learn how to
create new folders in Outlook to optimize storage and take advantage of the numerous
sorting options available.

Share Calendars

Calendar sharing improves communication between Outlook
users by keeping everyone informed of important appointments and events. It’s also
easier to schedule meetings with others when you can view their availability.
We’ll go over the basics of calendar sharing so you can utilize this handy feature
more effectively.

Not already registered for FS Skill Building and Review, “Improving
JAWS Skills in Outlook”?  <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_N-XROv_9RJCWa5Dea3-Qtw> Register now
and join us this Thursday in the virtual classroom at noon Eastern.

Want to review the Outlook webinar from August 1? Check out
the archive of “ <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/FreeWebinars#outlook080119> Microsoft
Outlook with JAWS”. As always, we look forward to interacting with you!

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker | August 13, 2019 at 8:54 am | Categories:  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=jaws> JAWS,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=training> Training | URL:  <https://wp.me/p94NCs-7v> https://wp.me/p94NCs-7v

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fs-skill-building-and-review-improving-jaws-skills-in-outlook/#respond> Comment

    <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fs-skill-building-and-review-improving-jaws-skills-in-outlook/#comments> See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fs-skill-building-and-review-improving-jaws-skills-in-outlook/> https://blog.freedomscientific.com/fs-skill-building-and-review-improving-jaws-skills-in-outlook/