[ND-Talk] National Federation of the Blind of ND state convention announcement/registration

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:10:25 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind of

North Dakota

2019 Annual State Convention

October 5, 2019 9:00am to 4:00pm

 <http://www.clubhousefargo.com> Clubhouse Hotel and Suites

4400 15th Ave South

Fargo, ND 58103

Room reservations and shuttle service call 701-282-5777

Join with members, friends and our federation family from the National
Federation of the Blind of North Dakota!

Welcome our National Representative, Adelmo Vigil, a long-time
Federationist, member of our National Board of Directors and President of
the National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico.

 <https://www.nfb.org/about-us/leadership/board-directors/adelmo-vigil>
Adelmo's Bio

Registration and banquet meal $25.00 per person

Highlights of the day

*	Hear the National Federation of the Blind annual report from Adelmo
Vigil and attend our banquet to hear his inspiring life story at the banquet
address.

*	Meet Superintendent Paul Olson, from the North Dakota Vision
Services/School for the Blind and hear the latest news and upcoming events.
*	Get involved with physical activities and connect with our friend,
Bob Miller to learn about beep baseball and upcoming bowling in the region.
*	Updates from our North Dakota Talking Book and Braille Library
*	Look at the new voting machines and test one out for
yourself!(pending)
*	Attend the business meeting and participate in Elections
*	Gather for an evening meal at the Porter Creek restaurant only steps
away from the hotel.
*	Spend time socializing with our federation family and visit with
Adelmo and his wife Soledam.
*	Connect with the people who have blindness too. Learn, grow and
share with us in the love, hope and determination to live the lives we want!

Registration due by September 30, 2019

To register, just reply to this email message with the following information

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

Phone:

Email:

Current member? Yes or no

If no, I would like to join the National Federation of the Blind of North
Dakota for $5.00 included with my registration fee

Yes or no

Current members please include your $5.00 annual dues with your registration
fee

Make checks payable to:

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

And mail to:

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Jesse Shirek, Treasurer

2307 10th Street South

Fargo, ND 58103

Call 701-781-3055 for phone registration or questions

Registration must be received by September 30, 2019

blindness is not what holds you back.

visit <http://www.nfb.org/>   NFB.org

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook