[ND-Talk] NFBND Convention Planning Meeting

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 13:35:35 UTC 2019

Greetings to all

I hope it has been a nice holiday season for all of you.

I am extending an invitation to anyone who is interested in joining the
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota State Convention planning
committee. I encourage you to get involved with the planning committee and
be part of our largest annual event!

There is a lot of work to be done, but I think like myself, you may find it
exciting, fun and rewarding!

I hope to hear from those of you who have an interest. We will be holding
our first meeting to get things rolling!

Here are the details

When: January 10, 2020

Time 6:00 pm

Where: Teleconference

Call-in #

605-313-6277

Access Code

201937

As always, please feel welcome to contact me with any questions.

Warmest wishes for a happy and healthy new year! 2020 is our year!

Sherry Shirek

Convention planning committee chair

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook