[Nd-talk] Next NFB of North Dakota Meeting for All

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:08:39 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone!

I made it back on Wednesday, the 30th of January after a great time in
Washington, D.C. Weather in D.C. was great and meetings withCongressional
Staff were very good, especially with a new member from North Dakota serving
all of North Dakota as an At-Large House of Representative.

Well, its now back to things at home-we will have our next monthly meeting
on Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM at the home of Milton
and Charlene, 4273 Coventry Drive, South, Unit E, Fargo, ND.

For those who cannot be present, you will receive an invitation from Free
Conference to join us by phone. Information to dial-in can be found in the
invitation. If you did not receive an invitation and would like to join,
please call me at (701) 731-0511 so that I can give you the information and
get your e-mail address to be added for the next meeting.

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

4273 Coventry Drive, South

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS

OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES BETWEEN BLIND
PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT; BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT
HOLDS

YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION
SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.