[ND-Talk] FW: [New post] Take Advantage of Our Incredible JAWS and ZoomText Certification Discounts from Now to the End of July

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:14:07 UTC 2019

From: Freedom Scientific Blog <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 7:23 AM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: [New post] Take Advantage of Our Incredible JAWS and ZoomText Certification Discounts from Now to the End of July

Elizabeth Whitaker posted: " Are you interested in becoming a certified JAWS or ZoomText user at an incredible discount? Want to renew an existing certification while taking advantage of unbelievable savings? >From now through July 31, you can purchase into the Freedom Scientific "

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10>

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/take-advantage-of-our-incredible-jaws-and-zoomtext-certification-discounts-from-now-to-the-end-of-july/> Take Advantage of Our Incredible JAWS and ZoomText Certification Discounts from Now to the End of July

by  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker

Are you interested in becoming a certified JAWS or ZoomText
user at an incredible discount? Want to renew an existing certification while
taking advantage of unbelievable savings?

>From now through July 31, you can purchase into the Freedom
Scientific Certification Program at an 80% discount through the  <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/Certification> Freedom
Scientific Training and Certification page. Use discount code cert2019 to
pay only a fraction of the regular initial certification price of $99.00 and
the renewal price of $39.00.

Benefits of Purchasing into the Freedom Scientific Certification Program

Whether you’re an individual user, trainer, or consultant,
there are several benefits to purchasing into the FS Certification Program. While
there is no cost to study for and take the exams, purchasing the certificates
will provide physical verification of your knowledge and skills.

In addition, your name will also be included on our website
as a certified individual, displaying your proficiency with these applications.
You’ll also receive a Freedom Scientific certification logo to include in your
email correspondence or on your website.

Best of all, studying for and taking the exams will vastly
improve your JAWS and ZoomText skills, strengthening your experience as a user
or trainer of these powerful applications.

Certification Exam Resources

As a reminder, there are a number of resources you can use
when preparing for the JAWS or ZoomText certification exams. The JAWS Basic
Training materials included with JAWS are a great place to start as are the
ZoomText resources included with the application. See the  <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/CertificationDetails> JAWS
Exam Details and FAQs page and  <https://www.zoomtext.com/lessons/certification-faqs/> ZoomText Exam
Details and FAQs page for additional resources.

Our  <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/FreeWebinars> Webinars
page also includes archives of live webinars and task-based trainings that
will provide extra study materials. Use discount code cert2019 when you visit
the  <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/CertificationDetails> FS
Training and Certification page and don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity!

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker | July 22, 2019 at 8:22 am | Categories:  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=jaws> JAWS,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=training> Training,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=zoomtext> ZoomText | URL:  <https://wp.me/p94NCs-7g> https://wp.me/p94NCs-7g

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/take-advantage-of-our-incredible-jaws-and-zoomtext-certification-discounts-from-now-to-the-end-of-july/#respond> Comment

    <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/take-advantage-of-our-incredible-jaws-and-zoomtext-certification-discounts-from-now-to-the-end-of-july/#comments> See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/take-advantage-of-our-incredible-jaws-and-zoomtext-certification-discounts-from-now-to-the-end-of-july/> https://blog.freedomscientific.com/take-advantage-of-our-incredible-jaws-and-zoomtext-certification-discounts-from-now-to-the-end-of-july/