[Nd-talk] FW: Microsoft Accessibility Learning Webinar Series

jesseshirek at gmail.com jesseshirek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 00:45:09 UTC 2019

Fyi.

Narrator 101 - Windows 10 (May 2019 Update)

<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsway.offi
ce.com%2Fofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z%3Fref%3DLink&data=02%7C01%7Cseama%40microsoft.com%
7C1eaad279d57c48c6eb4808d6862bd7e8%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C
0%7C636843920415955290&sdata=IGdyfeXWRtOJy9iseNQdejlhou0JkCtH08cI6X2ETzM%3D&
reserved=0> The Accessibility Learning Webinar Series

Want to learn what's new in Narrator in the latest version of Windows 10
(2019 Update)?
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbRxk
CFbE8eohLlKeYJpcMV_BURjJWMzlXQU05Mko5WlVLTkZFVVRTNTY4Ny4u> Register for our
next webinar and join us June 19th from 12:00 - 1:00 PM Pacific Time  (7:00
PM GMT) to ask questions and learn directly from members of the Narrator
team.

In the January webinar, we demonstrated how to use the quick start guide,
browse the web in Edge, and email in the Mail app. The June webinar will
highlight new Narrator features and how to use Narrator to do more.

*	Review the schedule and register for your favorite topic by visiting
the
<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsway.offi
ce.com%2Fofnj0y3PT7dnqb0Z%3Fref%3DLink&data=02%7C01%7Cseama%40microsoft.com%
7C1eaad279d57c48c6eb4808d6862bd7e8%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C
0%7C636843920415975315&sdata=NMATQ2o%2FgztSEJTW9kz4IcM%2Bh%2FtXdtZNWLNF%2Fbi
neg8%3D&reserved=0> Accessibility Webinars Sway. We will continue to update
the Sway with more topics every quarter. Once we receive your registration,
we will send you an email with a link to join the webinar.
*	Our presenters will be available to answer questions on the products
and features they are covering towards the end of the webinar.

Please forward to your networks and share with anyone who could benefit.

Thanks,

Microsoft Accessibility Team

Aka.ms/AccessibilityWebinar

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This e-mail communication, including any attached
files may contain material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender by reply email immediately (making sure to
delete all attachments or sensitive information before sending the reply
email) and then immediately destroy the material in its entirely, including
both electronic and any hard copies. Thank you.