[Nd-talk] FW: Freedom Scientific Skill Building and Review: Improving JAWS Skills in Excel.

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 14:57:27 UTC 2019

From: Freedom Scientific <ewhitaker at vispero.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:01 AM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: Freedom Scientific Skill Building and Review: Improving JAWS Skills in Excel.

Don't miss out on our Skill Building and Review tomorrow at noon EST!

Greetings from the FS Training Team!

It’s time once again for FS Skill Building and Review! Join us in our virtual classroom via the Zoom conferencing platform for a task-based training, Improving JAWS Skills in Excel.

Want a more comprehensive look at manipulating worksheet data, organizing workbooks, and collaborating in Excel? We’ll cover these topics and more tomorrow at noon Eastern. We’ll walk you through performing each task step-by-step, giving you ample opportunity to ask questions.

You do not need to register for this event. Just join us in our virtual classroom via Zoom and participate. As always, thank you for your continuing support and we look forward to interacting with you!

Sincerely,

The Freedom Scientific Training Team

Freedom Scientific. Inc., 17757 US Highway 19 N, Suite 560, Clearwater, FL 33764, 800.444.4443

 <https://mktg.enhancedvision.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe-all?d=VncJJQ7fYrJMVHmnBl3yNtvSW1S86DV3zbV8YW3Fbt5q6FHs8YN1fkvKFjYcNQW4_rgyX7VHywvW75XS4c6r3H3QW4-lN5B4VLctfW1FY6pb7jDJDWW1vJD8Z6bBmW4MGbzvjnKnJdf4tQnly04&v=3&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=73706414&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8LAhXI3lIz9dZQ4ITlAQeGWulBYyOfADUSzcQ3de8JLNDKpSbaCaVj5jWs4LnrpP2fL8sZEUpaifS_uyihViKIK-4Igg&_hsmi=73802396> Unsubscribe