[Nd-talk] FW: beepball invite

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 01:29:31 UTC 2019

From: Robert Moore [mailto:robertjmoore at embarqmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 4:28 PM
To: 'Robert Moore'
Subject: beepball invite

Hello:

 My name is Bob Moore,

  I am blind and   am new to Moorhead.

I am working on putting together a beep baseball program for the Fargo
Moorhead area.  We will be  practicing in Moorhead for now but that could
change depending on the needs.

Beep baseball is simply a form of baseball that has been adapted for the
blind

 I have access to audable bases and beeping balls and blindfolds.

We are welcoming people of all skill levels.

 Weather you are athletic with a competitive drive or just want to get off
the couch and have some fun. There is a spot for you.

I have a few people that have expressed an intrest and I plan to organize a
little pre start get together over lunch or coffee to talk about the sport
and get to know each other before we take the field.

This sport does require good sighted assistance so please feel free to
invite any of your sighted friends or family to get together with us.

Feel free to call or text me at

507 206 8655

 Or email  me at

Robertjmoore at embarqmail.com <mailto:Robertjmoore at embarqmail.com>