[Nd-talk] Always Early: a new blog about blindness, business, and more

Richard Early richard.john.early at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 14:55:39 UTC 2019

Good morning;

My name is Richard Early and i own Paradox Comics-N-Cards in Fargo, ND. Many of you know me but i have been a low vision / blind business owner for over a quarter of a century. This puts me in a unique position to talk about blindness, business, mental health, and so much more. Including lots of nerdy things. :)

Anyway, here is the link to the latest post and from there the whole blog. I would appreciate any feedback from this group but i wanted to share it to see if it helps as well. You can subscribe to the blog by email on the site so if you like it, join the ever growing Always Early legion of fans.

I look forward to a new direction in my life and becoming the best leader and partner i can.

Richard Early

https://alwaysearly360949548.wordpress.com/

Sent from my iPad