[Nd-talk] Fw: [Aira Explorer Community] In our March Monthly Explorer call, keep that feedback coming

Milton Ota mota1252 at samobile.net
Mon Mar 18 12:08:04 UTC 2019

Forwarded message:

From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan.mosen at aira.io>
to: <main at aira.groups.io>
Subject: [Aira Explorer Community] In our March Monthly Explorer call,
 keep that feedback coming
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 01:03:32 +1300

Hello Explorers,

On Wednesday at 5 pm PT, it will be time for our regular Explorer call.
That equates to 8 PM ET in the United States, and for this brief period
while clocks are changing, Thursday at 11 AM Australian ET, midnight in
the UK and Ireland and 1 PM in New Zealand.

If you can’t attend live, you’ll be able to hear the call in the next
episode of Airacast, our official podcast.

This month’s call is led by Amy Bernal, Aira’s Chief Experience
officer. Aira surveys Explorers annually to find out how we’re doing.
That feedback influences our priorities over the next year.

We recently conducted that survey for 2019 and appreciate the time
Explorers took to complete it. Amy will discuss some of the key points
and seek further information on some questions, including how you learn
about and use Aira Access offers, and your degree of satisfaction with
reaching an agent and completing tasks.

How to join us.

In terms of audio quality and functionality, the best way to
participate in our Explorer calls is to use the Zoom app, now widely
used throughout the blind and low vision community. It’s free, and it’s
accessible on iOS, Android, Windows and MacOS.

When you first activate a Zoom link, the correct app will download.
However, you can also install the app ahead of time if you want to
configure it fully, by visiting the Zoom Download Center
<https://www.zoom.us/download>.

To join on Wednesday at 5 PM PT, visit this link to participate via Zoom:

https://aira.zoom.us/j/430337572 <https://aira.zoom.us/j/430337572>

There are also a wide range of phone numbers available. Here are just a few.

In the United States, you can call:

(646) 558-8656, then enter the meeting ID 430337572.

In the United Kingdom, you can call:

0203-051-2874, then enter the meeting ID 430337572.

In Ireland, you can call:

01-513-3247, then enter the meeting ID 430337572.

In Australia, you can call:

02-8015-2088, then enter the meeting ID 430337572.

In New Zealand, you can call:

04-831-8959, then enter the meeting ID 430337572.

Here are a few hints for telephone users ahead of time.

*6 – Turn on and off Mute

*9 – Raise and lower hand, use this key to indicate you want to ask a question.

If you will be participating from your Mac or PC using Zoom, here’s a
list of Zoom keyboard shortcuts
<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-Shortcuts-for-Zoom>.

Jonathan Mosen

Vice President, Australasia,