[ND-Talk] Bismarck 2019 Holiday Celebration correction

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 01:24:11 UTC 2019

Greetings

It was brought to my attention that the invitation I sent out earlier listed
2020 as the year. This is incorrect.

Our NFB of ND Holiday Celebration in Bismarck is on December 18, 2019.

I apologize for the mistake!

Sincerely, Sherry Shirek

              WE are heading to Bismarck!!!

The National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota is celebrating our
year's accomplishments and the holidays!

The North Dakota Federation Family welcomes you and extended family, friends
and colleagues to join us in Bismarck for our annual event!!!!

December 18, 2019

5:30 pm to 10:00 pm

The Liberty room at the.

Radisson Hotel

605 East Broadway Avenue

Bismarck, ND 58501

Room reservations $96 plus tax

Call 701-255-6000

Join the ND federation family to celebrate! Make connections and network!
Drop in for a drink and say hello or join in the fun and spend the evening
with members and friends of the ND NFB affiliate! Wear your noisy Christmas
sweater or attire that makes noise! We want to hear you and jingle all the
way! Order from the restaurant menu Dutch style.

Name that Christmas tune and sing-along with Ron and his guitar!

$10 limit Santa exchange - bring a gift - choose a gift!

Can you guess how many M&M's it takes to fill a jar? Closest guess wins!!!

All ages welcome!

The travel train leaves from Fargo on Wednesday December 18th and returns on
Thursday December 19th!

The travel train can make stops along the way in Valley City, Jamestown and
by request. To make arrangements please contact Sherry 701-781-3055 or
sherrybeth7 at gmail.com <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com>

As always, please feel welcome to contact me with any questions.

Happy Holidays!

Warmly, Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook