[ND-Talk] Meet the Blind Month & Tour The Other Four

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 18:46:53 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota Presents.

Meet the Blind! & Tour the Other Four!

October 24, 2019            5:30pm to 8:00pm

Please arrive 5:00pm - 5:15pm

Plains Art Museum <https://plainsart.org>

704 1st Ave N

Fargo, ND 58102

Elevator at main entrance on right side, to 2nd floor board room.

Details

 <https://www.nfb.org/> The National Federation of the Blind celebrates
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month> Meet the Blind
Month every October.

It is often centered around
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/meet-blind-month/white-cane-awareness
-day> White Cane Awareness Day where members engage the public in
conversations about our positive views on blindness, living the life we
want.

5:30pm meet the newly elected NFB of ND Board of Directors. Discuss and
learn how we live the life we want and make our dreams a reality. Network
ask questions and meet blind people from the NFB of ND FM Metro region.
Exchange contact information and make connections.

6:45pm  <http://www.annarbormiller.com/about/> Ann Arbor Miller will guide
us and describe the tour of the exhibit

 <https://plainsart.org/exhibitions/the-other-four/> The Other Four."

Audio tour by curator John Schuerman

8:00pm Go out for a bite to eat

Space is limited RSVP ASAP to reserve your spot. 1st come 1st serve.

. RSVP to Sherry Shirek text/voice 701-781-3055 or email
sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

Call-in conferencing available. Contact Sherry 701-781-3055 to be added to
the phone conferencing. All are welcome to teleconference into the meeting.

This event is made possible by the generosity of Plains Art Museum, our
community partnership with the Plains Art Museum and the Arts Access for All
Consortium.

Thank you!         Together we can make a difference!

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook