[ND-Talk] NFBND outreach meeting reminder and call information

jesseshirek at gmail.com jesseshirek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 16:23:01 UTC 2019

Greetings,

You are cordially invited to attend our meeting tonight at 5:30 PM central
time by phone or in person.

As president of the National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota, I am
welcoming you to learn about what moved us to become a part of this warm and
welcoming NFB family, why we are driven to be part of this nation's largest
community of blind and low vision people, learn about what we are doing now
and learn about some exciting future initiatives. You do not need to be a
member to attend this meeting, it doesn't matter if you haven't attended one
of our meetings ever before, or if it's just been a long time since we
connected. You are welcome here, we want you to connect with us, after all,
we all found something we needed by attending a meeting of the NFB. For some
of us it was a friend, a mentor, someone who cares and someone who believes
in you! There is a reason our motto is that you can live the life you want
to live blindness is not what holds you back! So, what are you waiting for,
come see what were all about.

Call in, use your dial-in number (605) 313-6277  and access code 201937
followed by #.

In Fargo, Join us in the second floor boardroom of the Planes Are Museum.
704 1st Avenue North, Fargo North Dakota.

I hope to see you there!

Warmly,

Jesse Shirek
President
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
jesseshirek at gmail.com
| 701-781-2526 Call or Text
Web | Viset NFBND.org <http://www.nfbnd.org/>
Facebook | Like NFBND on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/>

With love, hope, and determination we transform dreams into reality.