[ND-Talk] FW: [Fmvisions] Winter bowling kick off event

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 03:31:27 UTC 2019

FYI...

Sherry Shirek

-----Original Message-----
From: FMVisions <fmvisions-bounces at ogts.net> On Behalf Of Robert Moore via FMVisions
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2019 8:38 PM
To: fmvisions at ogts.net
Cc: Robert Moore <fathertime14 at icloud.com>
Subject: [Fmvisions] Winter bowling kick off event

L Mark your calendar‘s for October 19, bowling will start at 6 PM, come early to get your shoes and games paid for and snacks and whatever else you would like, I will be putting out more details in the coming days but wanted to give a quick heads up, feel free to contact myself at 507-206-8655 or Joseph I don’t have his number at this time but you can text him or email him iPhoneatyoucco