[ND-Talk] $25 Lift coupons for blind people in need

Jesse Shirek jesseshirek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 15:27:15 UTC 2020

Dear friends,

using the $25 valued code  until April 30, 2020, for essential services, as
deemed by your locality (i.e., grocery store, pharmacy, critical healthcare
services). Essential rides may include the following, subject to local
guidance:
*	Rides to "essential services" as deemed by your locality (such as
grocery store, food bank, pharmacy, hardware store)
*	Rides for families/caregivers/social workers to deliver needed
supplies or services for homebound and/or self-isolating people.
*	Rides for individuals to health appointments
*	Rides for individuals to go shopping during seniors-and people with
a disability only shopping hours at a grocery store
Please contact me if you think you may find benefit from the use of a
coupon. If you know and individual that you think may benefit, please have
them contact me for the code.

Additionally please reach out if you are in need of something else. We are
here to help.

Warmly,

Jesse Shirek
President
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
jesseshirek at gmail.com | 701-781-2526 Call or Text
Web | Visit NFBND.org <http://www.nfbnd.org/>
Facebook | Like NFBND on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/>

With love, hope, and determination we transform dreams into reality.