[ND-Talk] 2020 NFBND Convention goes virtual! Registration now open

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:01:15 UTC 2020

Greetings federation family and friends!

It is my pleasure to extend a warm welcome to all of you to attend this
year's National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota annual state
convention!

This year's National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota 2020 Convention
goes virtual. Due to the concerns and unpredictability of the COVID
pandemic, the convention committee decided that it would be best to host via
the zoom platform. This also gives people the opportunity to attend the
convention who would not ordinarily attend our convention! We will have
guests from different regions around the country. Our convention is open to
anyone and everyone.

Go here for more information <http://www.nfbnd.org/nfbnd2020>  and future
updates

Stay tuned for the announcement of this year's National Representative for
President Mark Riccobono!

Dates: September 11 - 12, 2020

This year is an election year and members must be in good standing to vote.
You can pay your membership dues
<https://www.paypal.com/webapps/shoppingcart?flowlogging_id=2ce96c7005ca1&mf
id=1596292124126_2ce96c7005ca1#/checkout/openButton>  via PayPal on our
website or send your $5 dues to our treasurer.

Make checks payable to:

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota or NFBND

Mail to:

Milton Ota

c/o NFBND

4273 Coventry Drive, South

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Registration is free. In order to receive updates and win door prizes, you
must be registered!

Go here to register <http://www.nfbnd.org/nfbnd2020>

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about membership or
registration assistance. I can be reached via email or phone

Sherrybeth7 at gmail.com <mailto:Sherrybeth7 at gmail.com>

701-781-3055

We look forward to your attendance at the National Federation of the Blind
of North Dakota 2020 Convention! Join the nation's blind and live the life
you want!

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

www.nfb.org