[ND-Talk] gentle reminder Convention Planning Meeting-you are invited to help us plan!

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 04:20:08 UTC 2020

Happy New Year!!!

Greetings National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota family and
friends!

Let's plan a convention!!!

Quick reminder open invitation

Friday Jan. 10th

Time 6:00 pm

Line opens at 5:45 pm

Call in

605- 313-6277

Access code

201937

Those of you who are current members or interested in joining our affiliate
and the convention planning committee are welcome to do so! We would love
your help, creative ideas and experience!

Join us and be a part of it all! Our annual state convention is an
extraordinary event!  There is a place for everyone.

Please send me an email and I'll send you the draft agenda if you plan to
join us.

Looking forward to our planning!

Sherry Shirek

NFB ND Chair