[ND-Talk] FW: [techexchange] Free Zoom guide

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 01:22:24 UTC 2020

Greetings Federation Family and Friends,

President J. Shirek has been considering the use of Zoom, to use for meetings. I am forwarding along this audio tutorial given to us free from Jonathon Mosen.
Please see message and download link below.

Be well, be safe, be strong and we will all be okay. If anyone needs anything, please feel welcome to reach out either by email or phone.

Warmest regards, Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
Voice/text 701-781-3055
Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back
Like us on Facebook