[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division April Telephone meeting

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 11 00:43:14 UTC 2013

Hope all goes well with you and Sal, Karen.

Brad and I intend to be at the meeting.  We intended to be at the one on St.
Patrick's Day, too, but forgot to call in.  It's on the calendar, and the
calendar gives reminders, but it must have been in the other room and we
didn't hear it.

Sorry we missed that discussion.  If I remember right, it was Brad's idea to
discuss transportation in the first place.

Barbara Loos