[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division Monthly Telephone Meeting- Sunday the 18th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Aug 19 12:57:42 UTC 2013

All seniors

(note new call-in number)

Yes Barbara and Brad, we missed you guys.

There were four of us on the call: Nancy Oatman, Fatos Floyd, Bob Riley and
Robert Newman.

The new number for calling in was a surprise, though the access code was
still the old one we've used from the beginning. And so here is the phone
number and access codes:

Phone# 1-267-507-0400

Access# 203747pound

We didn't set a new topic for September. Ideas, anyone?