[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division December TelephoneMeeting - Special Guest

Becky McCullough misscoffee at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 00:49:07 UTC 2013

Hey Robert,
This number isn't working.
Becky
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Leslie Newman
  To: Robert Leslie Newman
  Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 10:47 AM
  Subject: [Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division December TelephoneMeeting - Special Guest

  Hi you all

  Our special guest for December is, Ruth Sager. Recall, she is the president of  our national Senior Division. She will be coming to our next scheduled meeting, December 15th

  The time: 8:00 PM ET, 7:00 PM CT, 6:00 PM MT, 5:00 PM PT

  Phone#: 1-2067-507-0400

  Code: 203747Pound

  Robert Leslie Newman

  Personal Website-

  Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

  http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

  NFB Writers' Division, president

  http://writers.nfb.org

  Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

  Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nebraska-senior-blind:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/misscoffee%40neb.rr.com