[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFB of Nebraska Senior Division Reminder of Monthly Call - January

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Jan 18 21:05:59 UTC 2013

Hi you all!

RE: This is your reminder of our January meeting!

Our First meeting of 2013 is coming up soon! Just two days away. The date is
January 20th,

the time for the call is 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central. The Topic is
--- New Year resolutions- have any relating to your blindness, and/or if the
topic of your resolution is not blindness related, do you feel your
blindness will have either a negative or positive influence upon that
resolution, why?

The phone number you will call is: 1-218-339-2699
                        access code: 203747Pound

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

 <http://www.nfb-writers-division.net> http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee