[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division question on state convention

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jul 17 02:57:36 UTC 2013

Question:
RE: Our 2013 State NFB Convention. What topic would you like our convention
workshop cover. We would have a senior luncheon. then we have a program from
1:00 up to 4:00. We think there will be other great seminars/workshops that
the seniors should experience more than one workshop. (Stay in the Senior
workshop all day, that is all you get.)

So what topic?  (We could group up several topics.

Send your thoughts to me.

newmanrl at cox.net

Thanks,
Allison