[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division October Telephone Meeting reminder

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Oct 15 14:59:47 UTC 2013

Dear Nebraska Seniors

RE: Reminder of this month's meeting --- Sunday the 20th

I do not know what topic was decided upon for October; I was not at the
September meeting. Could someone who was there enlighten the rest of us,
please.

(Bet we can find a lot to talk about.)

One thing for sure, we will talk about our upcoming state convention in
North Platte! Information and resources is super important, and each of us
will share. And, I'm looking forward to swopping Apple knowledge with my
fellow division members.

The time for the call is 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central

Bring your Brags & Drags.

The phone number you will call is: 1-218-339-2699

                        access code: 203747Pound

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President