[Nebraska-senior-blind] Running for NCBVI Board of Commissioners

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Oct 17 14:50:36 UTC 2013

Dear Seniors

RE: A personal Quest and Request

Could you help me and Karen Lemmon out. Karen and I are both running for the
two seats that will open up on the Nebraska Commission for the Blind and
Visually Impaired. Would you be willing to call and put in a good
recommendation for the two of us? Please

The number to call would be -402-471-1971 --- this is Kathleen's direct
number. Not sure of her last name.

They will be making their appointments in a matter of days. So sooner is
better than later! Thank you

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, Vice President