[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Telephone Meeting - April

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 17:54:57 UTC 2014

Hi you all!

RE: Notice of the April, our fourth monthly phone meeting for 2014

Our April phone meeting is coming up and here is what you need to know to
get on the call:

The date is: Sunday the 20th.

The time for the call is: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central.

The phone number you will call is: 267-507-0400

Access code: 203747Pound

Our topic is all about planning for our 2014 senior meeting at our state
convention; taking place in Omaha, in October. We will have one or more of
our state board present, to share how the meeting day is to be structured.

Bring any brags and drags, too. (We love to hear about good things that have
happened. We also want to help any member who may have a need.)

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired